Monday, October 29, 2012

Miniature Moon

We're not taking our real honeymoon until December, but in the meantime, my amazing new in-laws treated us to a few days of minimoon in Palm Springs.

After all that wedding stress, what better way to unwind than luxuriate by a pool with my new spousal unit? Because we deserve it, dammit.






fancy bathroom stuff from C.O. Bigelow!

Garcon! Oh Garcon!

Who wrote the book of love? No, really. Who was the author?


At long last, I get my mojito.

Such excellent croquet form!

The eponymous palms of Palm Springs.
Mr. & Mrs.

2 comments:

  1. tHE pARKER! I love Palm Springs. It's my fav go to quick getaway. Have you been to the Ace? I love the Ace, absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cynabun37 we missed the Ace this time around but definitely want to check it out next time! This time we stayed at the Colony Palms, and also spent a day at the Viceroy (and brunch twice at Norma's, which was at the Parker Meridien).

    ReplyDelete